Thursday, November 2, 2017

Growth Mindset: Appreciating Failure

I found this infographic on Diigo but the actual place to find it is here


Although at the time of failure nothing seems too positive, I do know that most of the things that I have learned in my life do come from a trial and error process that includes plenty of my own failures. I know it seems kind of weird for me to say that I learned this from this infographic but I think the 10th note "Failure helps you appreciate success" is something that made me reflect in the sense that I learned it. I never really think about how I do appreciate my successes because of the troubled failures that I have endured. This has inspired my curiosity to reflect more when I do have success and think about which failures I should be thankful for that lead me to the right way of handling things. After reading this I might even try to take some notes on my phone about the failures I have had so that way I can better reflect on the successes that I have and see what lead me to them. Overall, I just liked this image because I have failed sometimes in my school work or even just my character so it made me reflect on how I should learn to appreciate these. I also really liked Thomas Edison's quote from this.


No comments:

Post a Comment