Thursday, November 2, 2017

Typing Game Tech Tip

So this week I decided to work on my typing again by playing Ninja Cat and Zombie Dinosaurs. I have to say for being a productive game it was pretty fun as well. I was actually getting competitive with myself and realizing that I do struggle in terms of accuracy a lot. I also tried out the Typing Alien game which I didn't find as much fun. I guess what I like most about Ninja Cat was the fact that in a weird way it was like Fruit ninja a game I use to play on my iPhone but instead of swiping you typed. I think this game would be great for young kids trying to learn how to type and who knows maybe I will even play it when I'm bored.

I can't remember exactly when I learned to type because I feel that computers have been around for me since early grade school. I'm sure that I learned somewhere in that time period but the only difficult typing class I remember was in 7th grade where we had accuracy and speed tests. I wish these games would have been a part of that class. I know that there is definitely room for improvement with my typing but I'm not worried about it being that I have never ran into any difficulties with my work due to it.

The links to the games can be found below:

Ninja Cat

Alien Shooter

No comments:

Post a Comment