Sunday, September 24, 2017

Famous Last Words: Molecular Biology Test

So all of my classes seem to be going very well this semester except one... Molecular Biology. We took the test last week but this week we got our grades back and I didn't do as well as I would have liked. I felt terrible leaving the test but I didn't think I would do as bad as I did. I was 1 point below the average but the grade itself was not a good one in terms of me wanting to get an A. This class is difficult in terms of material, but I felt well prepared going into the test so I'm not sure what I'm going to have to do to perform better. Luckily, this class allows for a single drop of a test grade so hopefully I can make this test that drop. I think even though I felt prepared for the test, I should have started studying earlier for it. I should be reading the notes I take along with the book everyday, which I didn't do for this last test. I will make sure to stay current with the material instead of trying to cram for it the way that I did. I also think that I should try to study with other people, because last time I just studied by myself. I think that this would help because then I would be able to ask them questions or maybe hear there interpretations of the material. As I said I have done well in all of my other classes, but honestly my schedule is a lot lighter than normal so that is probably why. I also need to start focusing more on my studying for the dental exam than what I have been doing. Its time for me to focus up on my studies and pursue it harder. I have been somewhat lazy compared to other semesters and it is clear that this won't cut it any more.

A picture of Science materials found on Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment