Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

I've recently downloaded the Canvas Mobile App onto my iPhone. The process was extremely easy for all it took was to go to the App store, search Canvas, download the app, put the University of Oklahoma in and you're good.

What I like about the app most is that I can see the files immediately. For example in my Molecular Biology class he puts all of his lectures annotated onto Canvas which I would normally have to down load on my computer to study, but with the app I am able to view it on my phone and study in places without having to have my lap top with me. I also like how it sends me notifications about assignments that I have and even gives me a to do list.

I'm surprised the app hasn't been more advertised and I'm only hearing about this now. This would have came in handy the past few years as well.

Overall: Great App no complaints in the least.

1 comment:

  1. Gavin,

    I had no idea Canvas even had an app. I have a lot of files for my classes, especially my capstone class and I want to look at stuff walking between classes or wherever when I think about it. I think this would be beneficial. Thanks for the heads up on that!

    ReplyDelete